Free Monitor for Google
- Run Free Monitor for Google.
- Click the "Add URL" button. Note: if this is your first run, you should see a Welcome screen.
- Type the URL of your site. Hint: you may omit the http:// part of the URL. Click "OK".
- Click the "Keywords" button. Hint: usually it appears automatically once you typed your URL.
- Enter all keywords you are interested in one by one or import them from a text file. Click "OK".
- Click the "Search" button and wait until the process is over.
Note: by default, Free Monitor for Google checks only the first 10 results. If you need more, please open the Preferences window and increase that value.
Having problems? Don't see your positions? Don't see any results at all? Please read this problems and solutions forum topic.
Free Monitor for Google is useful, but simple software. Want more features?
Try our Accurate Monitor for Search Engines!
See the comparison of features
Track all other crucial SEO parameters with