Site Content Analyzer 3
- Multi-language interface
- Bug fixes
What's New (version 3.1 - February 12, 2008):
- Fixed some minor issues under Windows Vista
- Bug fixes
What's New (version 3.0 - August 9, 2007):
- New convenient interface
- Windows Vista support
- More indepth keyword analysis. Now includes: keyword density in tags, the ability to add your own tags to consider etc.
- Composite words analysis (such as: New York, Costa Rica and so on).
- Flexible CSV export
- Highly customizable, branded reports with ability to export them to PDF or send by e-mail.
- Now you can save the parser preferences in a profile and quickly switch between profiles
- Drag-and-drop support
- More flexible keyword weight tunning
- Full Unicode support - you can parse any page in any language
- Improved downloading capabilites.
- Keyphrase filter
- Custom keyphrases - you can evaluate any phrase you want, even if Site Content Analyzer didn't suggest it.
- Keyword cloud mode - allows you to quickly uncover the most important keywords and phrases at first sight
- In-site links analysis mode
- Command-line switches
- Bugfixes and many small improvements