Accurate Monitor for Search Engines
Check your web rankings in a minute
Here is where Accurate Monitor for Search Engines becomes indispensable! With this SEO software tool you can track your current web rankings in all major search engines starting with the leaders: Google, Yahoo and Bing in more than 50 countries. You can see both the organic (free) and paid listings to keep an eye on your AdWords ads too. You can set Accurate Monitor for Search Engines to check your rankings on the schedule, so you only need to look at the report it creates. And it creates PDF, RTF and HTML branded reports which can be sent by e-mail with a click, if needed.
To add a bit more, Accurate Monitor for Search Engines supports just any language (due to the full Unicode support), shows snippets (not just URLs), includes a free keyword suggestion tool within, can work throuh a chain of proxies and is extremely friendly to search engines! Click here to explore the exciting features in detail or download the FREE trial right now!
$99 for personal use
$149 for business use.
See the comparison table
System requirements: CPU 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM, Win 98/2K/XP/Vista/7, Internet access.
The trial version has the following limitations:
- 30-day trial period
- Exporting and printing reports is disabled
- Maximum 10 keywords per project
- Added Windows 7 support
- Multi-proxy function now switches between proxies better
- Multi-proxy function now supports proxy servers with authorization
- The "gl" Google search option now can be set for each project individually
- Minor bugfixes
Accurate Monitor for Search Engines main featuresClick a feature to read more on it
- Checks web ranking in all major search engines, including Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Checks both free and paid listings
- Keeps ranking history for each keyword
- Shows top ranking websites, not only their URLs, but also their titles and descriptions (snippets)
- Fast and user-friendly search engine database updates keep the results precise
- Can work with Google through the Google API 1
- Can work with Yahoo through the Yahoo API
- Exports results to CSV
- Generates web ranking reports that can be exported later
- Supports 250+ search engines in over 50 countries
- Keeps notes
- Keyword filter
- Automatically checks web ranking according to schedule
- Imports a keyword list from a text file
- Suggests all possible keyword combinations
- Can work through a multiple proxy
- Multilingual interface
- Supports Unicode
1Important notice: Google does not support SOAP web search API anymore. This option is left for backward compatibility only.