www.CleverStat.com Forum Index www.CleverStat.com
CleverStat forum

SEO Tutorial and FAQSEO Tutorial and FAQ   SearchSearch   Free SEO SoftwareFree SEO Software   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is AdWords Clever Wizard?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.CleverStat.com Forum Index -> AdWords Clever Wizard Technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: What is AdWords Clever Wizard? Reply with quote

AdWords Clever Wizard is an extremely easy to use keywords suggestion and research software. With it, you will quickly discover your target keywords with low competition and high demand. Such information is essential for everyone who use pay-per-click advertisement.

Is it really so important to know your target keywords? Yes, it is. The highly targeted keywords will bring thousands visitors to your site, no matter whether you sell a product, participate in affilate program, or provide some kind of online service. It is also crucial to know which of your target words have less competition, because trying to contend with your rivals using highly competitive keywords can be too expensive or even unprofitable.

AdWords Clever Wizard also researches the most demanded keywords and keyphrases related to your target keywords. Each such keyword can also be analyzed then and there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Lost my registration when my computer crashed. Reply with quote

How can I go about getting my license since I've lost my registration key?
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to contact our support team by e-mail and provide the details of your order: order ID, order date and so on.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: AdWords Clever Wizard is not supported Reply with quote

AdWords Clever Wizard is discontinued and is not supported anymore. You can't download it or purchase, sorry.

Please feel free to check our other seo software at the downloads page
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.CleverStat.com Forum Index -> AdWords Clever Wizard Technical forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: